Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Aunt Holly

My aunt has been one of my idols that I've looked up to for a long time, ever since I was old enough to remember that she was my aunt probably. I remember jumping on the trampoline with her a lot, and with my other aunt Marianne when I was little. I remember Holly was always making things, always getting new ideas, and sewing stuff. One of my Christmas presents from her was barbie pillows and blankets handmade by Holly.

She is soooo clever and crafty. She has her own store called the Present Pantry, and all of her products are handmade. Holly has a great sense of style, too. She isn't afraid of being herself or expressing herself. To me, she is the queen of coupons. I spent two weeks with her this summer, and helped her organize some of her coupons. At the grocery store she saved more money than she spent. That takes talent, though. Some people are too lazy to sort through ads and cut out coupons, but they don't realize how much they can save by doing so. Holly has mastered this art.

She is also an excellent party planner. She planned Marianne's wedding, and is always having little parties with the cutest themes! Whenever I am planning a party, I go to her for ideas. She makes a wonderful mother to her two kids, Trevan and Mallary. In my eyes, Holly is one of the most beautiful women I know, on the inside and out.

Holly, I hope you know how much I admire you and look up to you. Keep up all of your crafty cleverness! Thank you for being such an amazing aunt and a great person! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment