Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sizzle !!

Okay, I know this picture isn't the most attractive one in the world, but it was the best one I had! Her smile is huge, she's super happy!

This is Sister Swainston (a.k.a. Sizzle), one of my Young Women's leaders. She is SO darn awesome - I look up to her in SO many ways that it might be hard to name all of them! Lemme give a try...

1. She is a GREAT mom. Every time she tells us about her kids, I can feel her love for them just radiating from her entire being. I hope I can be a mom like you someday!

2. Sizzle has such a strong testimony. Hearing her tell me how strongly she feels that the gospel is true makes me want to feel as strongly about it too!

3. She is wayyy smart. I have NO idea where she gets all of quotes, stories, information, and side note thingies - or how she stores all of them in her brain! - but she always has something to add about anything anyone's talking about!

4. Sizzle could talk forever. Literally. In Mia Maid class she interrupts with her cool little side stories because she is just bursting with things to say. I wish I had a hard time keeping quiet!

5. She is one of the most beautiful people I am acquainted with. Love her hair!!! On the inside she is so thoughtful and generous, I hope I can achieve these qualities to the extent that she has someday!

6. Sister Swainston likes food. Chocolate, to be exact. And I admire this about her because she's not afraid to admit or eat it. Women all over should totally follow your example! (if any don't already!)

I could go on naming what makes Sizzle, well, Sizzle, all day long! I'm so glad you are who you are, Sister Sizzle!! I love you sooo much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment