Monday, September 14, 2009

Taylerrr


(I feel like a stalker because I got this picture off of your facebook, but you looked so gorgeous and I didn't have one!)

Tayler! I just wanted to express in words how awesome you are, and how sorry I am about your grandma passing away. You are such a fun person to be around, you always have something to talk about and find random ways to be energetic :) You have a great wardrobe - have I ever told you that? I love all of your outfits, you always look put together - even when you come to school in sweatpants! You seem like you are very confident about yourself, which I know I'm probably not the only one wishes I could be self - assured. And I love your eyes! So pretty and rare, lucky you!! Please know that your I am proud to call you my friend, and keep going strong Tayler!!! <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment