We were in the same Sunday School class starting January 2009, and so I was able to see all of her ADORABLE dresses and outfits. She has impeccable taste in clothes - every time I saw her I couldn't help but tell her how much I loved her shirt, bracelet, shoes, earrings - whatever it was, it was so cute! Her hair was always sooo pretty too, I've always loved dark hair, and hers was styled differently every day! One of my favorite styles of hers was when she would curl her hair; the ringlets were so gorgeous!
One of the things I've always admired about Nicole is that she is really thoughtful. She never wanted to talk about people behind their backs, she complimented people a ton, and she was always friendly! At dances she was always floating around, meeting new people and being the funnest social butterfly you ever did see.
Nicole, I'm so sad that you moved far away from us! We've missed you so much! Your smiling face and cheerful attitude were like a ray of sunshine all day long! Keep smiling and just be yourself, you are such an inspiring person, don't change! I love ya girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment