I met Jazmen during field hockey this year too, and at first I thought she was a freshman (no joke) because of her petiteness (that's not a word, but who cares). She actually turned out to be a senior...which made me feel VERY silly for thinking she was a freshy. Soooo, yeah. I got to know her, and I found out she's a really cool person.
First of all, she isn't scared of what people think of her. She says what's on her mind and isn't afraid to speak up - ever. She values what her friends think of her though, which I think is smart. (If people didn't value what their friends thought of them no one would have friends).
Secondly, she is so cute and small (I'm sure you tire of hearing that Jazmen, and I'm sure all of these parentheses are tiring, too). She has amazing outfits too, and her blonde hair is super pretty ALL THE TIME.
Lastly, she isn't picky about who she hangs out with. She's not like the other seniors and juniors who won't talk to the sophomores (like me) and freshmen. Jazmen will talk to anybody, no matter who.
Thanks for being my friend, Jazmen, you're the best evah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment